Leading the way in technical felt provision and related services
At Fybagrate we are immensely proud of our unrivalled technical knowledge and our problem-solving skills. A great many of our regular clients come to us merely with an issue they need resolving and a question of what can be done to solve it. They rely upon our experience and trust in our ability to deliver a material solution. And we take great pride in doing so!
Other technical services we provide include:
- A confidential technical service to assist clients with sensitive product developments
- Material Procurement
- Trial facilities (for the evaluation of alternative fibres, manufacture of pre-production trials and samples)
- Management of product development projects from concept to commercial realisation
We have expert conversion facilities and continually strive to push boundaries, work to the tightest possible tolerances and stringent quality requirements that our client ask of us. Our client base includes both consumers and converters as well as many established felt companies that do not have the in-house capacity to produce the materials that we do – in fact, the likelihood is that if you’re purchasing large quantities of coloured felt products from our competitors, it will have rolled off our machines here in West Yorkshire.
We provide comprehensive in house conversion and packaging facilities for all our nonwoven felt products including:
- Die cut parts
- Heat sealing
- Shrink wrapping
- Bespoke packaging and labelling
- Self adhesive (sticky back) coating
- Lamination, flame bonded, powder coated and film / web lamination
- Roll slitting and coil cutting